Saturday, April 5, 2008

about me


Hello. I am from An-Yang which is a project city to prevent the urban sprawl and which is located in the middle of Korea, near Seoul. My Korean name is Kyung-Deok Seo, which is such a famous name in Korean history. I have been living in NZ for 9months. I am an international student living in the city with my older brother. Actually, I do not do particular hobbies in my spare time so I do not have something to say.

My father is a mathematical teacher in Korea, my mother is a house keeper and my brother is studying English in New Zealand the same as me. I am an unmarried person. Therefore, I do not have any children. I hope to become a good parent. If I have children, I will bring them up well as I could.

My Future plan is to pass this course, and then I will work in Korea with my major. I feel English is difficult for me to learn. Above all, Speaking is one of weakness aspects. Unfortunately, I cannot decide what aspect strength is in English. I need more practices.

I have been to two countries, China and New Zealand. The former was for travelling, the latter is for studying. Especially, I have been to 90mile beach in last summer, which is located at the top of New Zealand. It was so funny, because I drove a car frantically on the beach without a driver licence. I worked in the theatre as a light operator. I saw famous actors’ acting in awe so many times. It was a great experience which cannot be replaced by any other.

No comments: